This has been a very busy year for me as I am sure it has for you. Work has been hectic but I have managed to go from a five day week to a four day one, freeing up a little more time for writing and blogging. As well as this I have started to travel again. Here are some of my 2022 highlights.
– Being involved in the establishment of the Climate Change Collective. This group of bloggers is writing monthly posts about global warming and spreads the word about how people can become more environmentally considerate.
– Travelling around Northern Europe by train. In summer I was lucky enough to visit Amsterdam and Copenhagen. I also took day trips to Sweden and stopped off briefly in Bremen. To finish the year a wonderful visit to Antwerp was a brilliant finale.
– Releasing my YA book, ‘Being Watched.’ I loved writing this story which began life as a short story in my self published book ‘Short Dates’ back in 2018. A snippet from my YA Novel.
– Another trip that excited me was a little break in Edinburgh back at Easter. I wrote this guest post about the experience: Edinburgh – A Reader’s Dream .
– I have loved becoming a member of the wonderful blogging community. This year I have continued to expand my blog slowly and begun writing content for Medium.
– Somehow I have managed to keep up some basic fitness workouts during the year. Using the Own Your Own Goals Davina app I have kept going with aerobics, dance, combat and yoga. My personal faves are the aerobics workouts.
– I had a new kitchen installed and did more cooking than ever before.
I have achieved quite a lot this year. I am grateful to all the people I have collaborated with and appreciate all of the support I have got for the blog. My intention is to keep going with my Youtube channel next year and do plenty of travelling by train, possible starting with Basel and Geneva. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please consider following my blog for more of the same.
19 thoughts on “What I Am Proud Of In 2022”
I really enjoy these look back posts, there such a good way of assessing how much you’ve learnt and achieved.
You’ve had a superb year, so many great achievements. I hope 2023 is wonderful for you too.
Thank you. Have a great new year! I hope 2023 is magnificent for us all.
Self affirmation can be so important to take stock of progress, rather than dwelling on challenges to come 🙂
Congratulations on a great year, Jamie. I’m grateful our paths crossed this year with the Climate Change Collective.
Me too. Have a wonderful new year!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Hoping we both have a good one.
You’ve had some lovely experiences this year; it’s so great to look back and see what has been meaningful in our lives as this can take us forward into the new year. Here’s to a great 2023!
Absolutely! Thanks for joining us with the eco articles. Have a happy 2023!
It sounds like you’ve had a successful and adventurous year Jamie! Best wishes for a Happy and successful 2023!
Yes have a great year!
Traveling around north Europe must have been very fun. Releasing a new hook is a huge accomplishment! Congratulations 🙂
Thank you. Have a wonderful 2023!
Well, I did some cook this year but not a lot. Seem like you had a good year. Congrats on your accomplishments for this year.
Thank you. Happy New Year!
Yeah, it was a busy year indeed. That’s awesome you got it down to four days to have time for writing.
Those are some nice things you’ve done for sure! I too have been cooking more this year. Been learning the basics after almost 40 years of not cooking. What a great skill to cultivate, and it really allows me to eat healthier. Happy New Year!
Yes eating healthier is part of my aim too. Happy New Year!