Today I felt like sharing some of the movies that most make me feel Christmassy. Throughout my life I have seen various films over and over again that have had that festive vibe. In the last few years a few cheeky additions have snuck in too.
So let me know if you agree with any of these or you have your own movies that relate to Christmas joy.
Here goes… (in no particular order)
1) Home Alone 2
2) Mart Poppins (the stuff of legends)
3) The Snowman (short but sweet and anthemic)
4) Santa Claus: The Movie (the one with Dudley Moore)
5) Office Christmas Party (because of Jennifer Aniston)
6) The Polar Express
7) The Holiday (Kate Winslet)
8) The Christmas Chronicles (Goldie Hawn)
9) Love Actually (Emma Thompson)
10) Last Christmas (again Emma Thompson)
I wonder what your Christmas favourites might be.